We love working with educators, researchers and scientists to better understand and communicate scientific discoveries. Hand-held protein models transport people into an invisible universe of molecular biology transforming x-ray crystallography data into an interactive educational experience. To create your very own 3D printed protein model, take a second and read more about the design and fabrication process and then fill out our submission form. We look forward to helping you communicate science to the people
Custom 3D Printed Protein Model Design and Fabrication Process
- Complete this form, including a PDB ID
- Your quote will include
- 1-time design and 3D modeling fee
- Costs to print the protein. This price is determined by: (complexity of protein model and size of requested print)
- Costs to ship the protein
- Digital preview of requested model
- Once payment is received, then our scientists will process your data into a printable model.
- After the design of the model is complete and approved for printing, we will submit your order and have the print shipped directly to you.
- Future prints can be purchased at a reduced price that does not include the one-time cost to design the model.
- Please note, it takes many hours to process data into a printable protein model. Only after data processing can an accurate quote be generated. Therefore, customer requested revisions after our initial quote should be considered an agreement to contract our design services.